- Prague is said to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The historical city center is compact and easily walkable. Narrow streets, cobble stones, hidden courtyards, ancient chapels and cute cafés…. Come and explore!
- Prague is not only an architectonic jewel, it is a vibrant and lively city! You can attend its cultural performances, enjoy a beer with locals or a picnic in one of the city parks.
- Czech Republic is the seventh safest country in the world. Security for foreign tourists becomes one of the most important criteria when deciding where to go, as confirmed by the CzechTourism surveys.
- The Czech Republic remains one of the safest countries in the world, according to the Global Peace Index.
- Discover more charming places in the Czech Republic. Even though Prague is the most known and visited place in the country, the Czech Republic has much more to offer.
- There are twelve historic sites in the Czech Republic including Prague that are on the UNESCO world heritage sites list:
Historic Center of Český Krumlov
Historic Center of Telč
Pilgrimage Church of St. Johann of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora
Kutná Hora - historical town center with the Church of St. Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec
Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape
Gardens and Chateau in Kroměříž
Holašovice Historic Village
Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc
Villa Tugendhat in Brno
Jewish Quarter and St. Procopius Basilica in Třebíč